Today I participated in the Phoenix 10K & Half Marathon event running the half marathon.
Here are my results (from Wolfram Alpha, opens in a new window):
- Finished 183rd overall at a time of 1:54:36, averaging a pace of 8:45 minutes per mile.
- running |
- time | 1 hour 54 minutes 36 seconds
- distance | 13.1 miles (21.08 kilometers)
- gender | male
- age | 27 years
- height | 5' 9"
- body weight | 160 lb (pounds)
- resting heart rate | 55 bpm (beats per minute)
- energy expenditure | 1676 Cal (dietary Calories)
- fat burned | 0.48 lb (pounds)
- oxygen consumption | 88.5 gallons
- metabolic equivalent | 12 metabolic equivalents
(estimates based on CDC standards)
It was exciting for me because I was determined to complete the race in less than two hours and I did.