08 March 2014

join me for a picnic

Hi

I would like for you to come to a picnic that I am hosting on Sunday 16 March 2014 in Tempe.

I think that it'll be neat to be able to hang out, catch up, and enjoy this (hopefully) sunny weather.

We'll start serving food at about 11:04 AM and we plan on being there until it gets dark.

I'll be providing some basic picnic foods like hot dogs and maybe some veggie skewers, but if you have a culinary talent that you'd like to show off I'd be so very happy and appreciative if you brought something to share.

The picnic will be held at a park; of course there will be a playground for kids, a skate park, a basketball court, a sand volleyball court, and even a splash pad.

This is sure to be a very fun and enjoyable day.

If you'd like to come please send an email to me (redahe at gmail) and I'll send you the complete details using an evite.

No comments:

Post a Comment